250 VOLT: RIDDLE #20: THE PERFECT CRIME

I used to be caught in a “poisonous relationship” with my boyfriend, so I made a decision to kill him.

We have been relationship since highschool, however he is now pushing me to marry him and it is driving me loopy. Furthermore, she is now pregnant, regardless that I wish to be free. However I noticed on the information that the police had been doing rather well lately, so if I wasn’t plotting an ideal crime, then they’d positively arrest me.

So I made a decision to name one among my highschool buddies and invite him over to my home. His identify is Ok and he makes a residing as a well-known detective novel author. As a young person, he was the darkish and gloomy child in highschool, even wanting unusual and aloof. Not surprisingly, he’s typically the goal of bullying. The truth is, those who bullied him essentially the most in highschool had been me and my girlfriend, haha. However effectively, we’re adults so he will need to have forgotten about it.

As quickly as I arrived, Ok instantly greeted me with a smile. It appears he has certainly forgotten his previous and even forgave me. He did not even point out our previous in any respect.

We chatted over tea. I additionally talked about his work as a novelist. I then instructed him I had an concept for his new detective story. He smiled and requested what my concept was.

Nicely, right here it’s,” I replied, “I am at the moment pondering of a narrative the place a person kills his girlfriend by stabbing him to demise. Then he known as the police, telling them that when he received to his girlfriend’s home, he discovered her physique mendacity there. There’s just one drawback.”

“What’s the issue?”

“Nicely, you are already used to writing detective novels, so it’s best to know the reply. I am nonetheless confused, how do you do it so you aren’t getting caught? I, uh, the boyfriend discovered the physique within the first place, so he would positively be the prime suspect.”

“If I could counsel, the homicide shouldn’t be carried out on the lover’s home, however in his personal home.”

“Whoa, why? That can make the police much more suspicious, will not it?” I requested shocked.

“That’s exactly the intelligent villain. The police would by no means have thought that such a courageous felony killed in his own residence. So he dispelled the suspicions of the police from the beginning.”

“I see. Is there anything the man must do if he needs to commit the right crime?”

“Hmm…” he appeared to suppose, “He should purchase the knife he’ll use to kill from the grocery store closest to his home along with his head held excessive in order that his face is caught on CCTV. If he tries to cover his face, it is much more suspicious. He additionally has to go away his fingerprints there too. “The police will certainly cross him off the suspect listing as a result of they suppose the killer would not be so silly as to go away a transparent path that they will discover out immediately. They’re going to even suppose that somebody is intentionally slandering you.”

“Wow, that is precisely what I anticipated from a well-known thriller author! Your mind-set is totally totally different and out of the field!” I stated amazed.

So repair, I am going to kill my boyfriend the identical method.

Post a Comment for "250 VOLT: RIDDLE #20: THE PERFECT CRIME"