250 VOLT: JAPANESE DARK URBAN LEGEND #1: KOTORIBAKO PART 1

“Kotoribako” is the primary Japanese city legend that I’ll current on this weblog (different city legends will comply with). Because of the size of this story, I’ll divide the story into 3 components. “Kotoribako” tells the story of a field containing a curse that’s legendary in Japan. What are its origins and what curses can it trigger?

Let’s comply with the story collectively.

I am the kind of man who likes to learn horror blogs in my spare time. Personally although, I haven’t got any means to see ghosts, in any respect. I by no means thought I’d be right here and write one thing like this, however I needed to inform you guys about one thing that occurred to me a month in the past. I’ve permission from all concerned to inform this story, simply in case. I believe folks right here usually tend to imagine what I am about to say, so please hearken to my story.

The primary character of this story is one in all my associates who has a really sturdy means to sense supernatural issues. We have been associates since center faculty and we nonetheless usually hang around collectively, regardless that we’re virtually 30 years outdated.

His household has labored as a Shinto priest at a shrine for generations now. They really have an workplace job, however at instances like New Yr’s or wedding ceremony season, they’ll work as a Shinto priest as a form of aspect job (or perhaps it is their major job).

In the future we determined to exit for a drink and meet at my home first. My good friend and her boyfriend arrived first. We performed video video games whereas ready for our different associates to point out up; a girl (effectively, consider it as a form of double date) I’d name my good friend from the temple as “M”, her boyfriend “Ok”, the woman who got here late “S”, and myself as “A”.

Whereas we had been taking part in the sport, I obtained a name from S-chan.

S-chan: “Sorry, I will be a bit of late. I discovered one thing attention-grabbing within the warehouse, I believe it belongs to my household. You are good at fixing quizzes and riddles, aren’t you? I will be there in a second with him!”

About 40 minutes later, S-chan arrived. Then, at that second… or relatively when S-chan’s automotive pulled up in my driveway, M immediately regarded panicked and mentioned, “No means, this cannot be! No means… what ought to I do… my father is out of city at present.”

Me: “What’s fallacious? Is that this your sixth sense once more?”

However my good friend did not appear to listen to my query in any respect.

M: “Gosh… this is not good. S-chan… severely you introduced one thing like this right here?”

M can see ghosts, however he often does not like to speak about what he sees or his household’s work on the temple (I do know they exorcise ghosts). However it was the primary time he’d been shaking like this.

S-chan got here in and M-face turned pale.

M: “S-chan… what did you convey? Present me…”

S: “Huh? How have you learnt? I discovered this whereas cleansing within the warehouse and I simply took it as a result of the warehouse goes to be demolished subsequent week.” He replied with fun as a result of he had not but realized how severe the state of affairs was.

Then, S-chan took out a wood field. A dice with sides about 20 cm. So that is what he meant on the cellphone when he talked about riddles. It was product of small blocks of wooden, like items of tetris.

M: “Do not contact! Do not contact it!”

At the moment, M instantly ran to the bathroom. We might hear him throwing up. Ok adopted him and rubbed his again as he bent over the bathroom. When he was completed, M got here again and shakily took out his cellphone to name somebody.

M: “Father… it is a kotoribako. My good friend introduced a kotoribako… I am scared. I am not as sturdy as grandpa… I can not do it like him…”

M began to cry. What S-chan introduced will need to have been so terrifying that it made a 29 yr outdated man name his father in tears.

M: “Yeah, it does not exist. I can not see something however the field. There’s proof there, but it surely appears prefer it’s gone now… Sure, there’s one thing there, in my good friend’s abdomen. I believed it was shippou. Shippou, proper? There is a triangle inside… It is a shippou, little question about it… I advised you I do not know! I am not like that!”

I heard loads of technical phrases that I did not perceive, however the ones that stood out probably the most had been the phrases “kotoribako” and “shippou”.

M: “Okay, I will do it. I’ll do it. If one thing goes fallacious, Dad has to repair it. I am relying on Dad.”

M hung up, then sobbed for the subsequent jiffy. Together with his chest heaving from his sobs, he crossed his legs in a meditative style and mentioned, “Okay, let’s do that,” and slapped his personal knee. She not cries. He is able to do no matter he must do.

M: “W… Get me a knife, okay?”

Me: “W-what are you going to do?”

M: “I will not kill anybody. I want to scrub S-chan. S-chan, take a look at me. It could be a waste to inform you to not be afraid, however do not be afraid, okay!. Ok and A, you guys need to be sturdy too! There’s nothing to be afraid of! I will not lose! You assume I will lose, huh?! Don’t be afraid! Don’t be afraid! Do not underestimate me! I’ll do it! Grandpa, I will do it! Pay attention in heaven! Rattling bastard!!!”

M shouted loudly, making an attempt to shake off his personal concern. S-chan virtually cried… She was scared to demise. Each me and Ok virtually cried. Actually, I virtually peed listening to that.

S: “Okay… okay! I’ll do the very best.”

JEMPUTAN KARYAWAN

We do not know what occurred, however M saved saying time and again that he knew what he needed to do.

M: “W, the place is the knife?”

I handed a knife to M trembling.

M: “W, I would like you to pinch the within of my thigh as exhausting as you possibly can! As exhausting as you possibly can. okay!”

I do not know what is going on on, all I can do is do what M says. I pinch the within of his thigh, and as I do that, M slashes on the suggestions of his fingers and palms with a knife. He most likely advised me to pinch him to attempt to cowl up the ache.

M: “S-chan! Open your mouth!”

M caught his bloodstained finger into his mouth.

M: “S-chan, drink! Even when it does not style good, it’s important to drink it! ”

S: “Ah… i…”

S-chan is crying. He could not converse.

M: “…notenjou, norio, shinmeiiwato akemashita, ka shikomikanshikomimomamousu…”

It appeared like some form of prayer or mantra, however he repeated it 5 – 6 instances. So it sounds extra like a scripture studying than a mantra.

S: “Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!”

As quickly as M pulled his finger out of S-chan’s mouth, he vomited one thing lined in blood.

M: “It is out! Already out! High-quality, you may be high-quality, S-chan! You will be high-quality! I… I will proceed it…!”

M positioned his bloodstained hand on prime of the field that S-chan introduced.

M: “Kotoribako kotoribako… This is not good in any respect… Not good… This must be completed proper.”

M regarded like he was about to cry once more.

M: “A! Name my father for me.”

I grabbed his cellphone and known as his dad as he requested, then put the cellphone to his ear.

M: “Dad, sorry, I forgot. Will you forged a spell with me?”

With the cellphone to his ear he put his proper hand beside the field, and 4 or 5 instances he chanted once more. It appeared like he was reciting a poem or one thing. M repeated every part slowly, as if being instructed. Lastly he mentioned, “It is completed. Completed. It’s all over.”

M burst into tears. Ok tried to consolation her, however for 20 minutes she cried. The 4 of us ended up crying collectively, however the entire time M made positive we did not come into contact with the field, like touching and even watching it.

After everybody had calmed down, M requested if I had a towel or one thing he might use to tie the field to his palms. I give him a skinny tub towel, and he wraps it across the field.

M: “Okay. So the place are we going to drink?”

Everybody: “What?”

M: “I used to be joking. We must always all go dwelling. A, can you’re taking me dwelling?”

(Wow, how sturdy is that this man? He actually has guts like metal)

Everybody was exhausted, so I took them dwelling and we parted methods for the evening.

Then, about eight days later, M apparently took break day from work. I met him yesterday and we talked about what occurred then.

M: “Uhh, let’s examine. S-chan’s household may not like what I say, however there is a village on prime of Mount O (title modified). They’ve a field like that up there. My father took him there as soon as to maintain him. That is all you could know.”

It appeared he did not wish to speak about it anymore. Irrespective of how a lot I requested him about it, he would not inform me any additional than that.

He solely mentioned one very last thing.

JASA ANTAR JEMPUT KARYAWAN

M: “There’s hatred in that field. However yeah, there’s another stuff in there, like finger suggestions and umbilical cords. Revenge is a scary factor. I can not perceive how they might make one thing like that. Each time a field like that pops up, it is my grandfather who handles it. He is handled loads of stuff like that whereas he is been alive, however I by no means thought that someday I might need to do it too. I did know a number of issues, however I by no means actually took half in my household’s work as a pastor, so I used to be terrified. I actually need to study extra. And sure, I discussed villages and such… however S-chan is okay now. We needn’t speak about it anymore, we do not stay in that period anymore. How silly.”

Me: “In fact! However do you thoughts if I inform this story to another person?”

M: “You actually like tales like this, do not you? Even if you cannot see ghosts your self, haha. ”

Me: “As a result of I can not see ghosts, that is why I like tales like this.”

M: “Yeah, I do not thoughts. This is not going to be a curse story the place like folks will probably be haunted simply since you speak about it. In any case, I do not assume anybody will imagine you.”

So, that was the top of the unusual expertise I had.

[Setelah diposting, cerita di atas
tersebut menjadi sangat populer, jadi sang penulis menambahkan kelanjutan ke
ceritanya]

CONTINUED

SUPER THANKS TO THESE VERY SPECIAL WORKERS:

Junwesdy Sinaga

Ok Margaretha

Radinda and Ananda Nur Fathur Rohman Prast

ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL WORKERS-ERS FOR SUPPORT IN THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER:

Rahmayanisma, Sean Noyoucannot, Noval Fadil, Muhammad Aidil Fajri, Dyah Ayu Andita Kumala, Sharnila Ilha, Dinda Laraswati Kharismariyadi, Rose, Victria Tan, Maulii Za, Syahfitri, Cacing Caripit, Rio Ali Adithia, Sekar Tandjoeng, Steven Alexandro, Yoonji Min, Dennis Bramasta, Popy Saputri, Rio Ali Adithia

Post a Comment for "250 VOLT: JAPANESE DARK URBAN LEGEND #1: KOTORIBAKO PART 1"