250 VOLT: SPECIAL TRIBUTE FOR KARYAKARSA-ERS!

Hey guys, for this chance I wish to thank all my supporters at Karyakarsa since I opened my Karyakarsa account a yr in the past. Sorry, I ought to give this tribute on the finish of each put up on this weblog, however as a result of I all the time have hassle transferring CSV recordsdata from Karyakarsa (the result’s all the time messy) I’ve been giving up this intention for the previous couple of months. However this time I intend to make up for my mistake by making this tribute put up.

I made a decision to divide my Karyakarsa-ers into 3 ranges primarily based on their dedication:

LEVEL JACK THE RIPPER

It is the best stage nig, named after a serial killer who’s been out within the UK and by no means caught. Aside from being a psychopath, he’s additionally sensible, so it’s appropriate for my most loyal supporters in Karyakarsa hehehe. To enter this stage, it’s important to assist me for at the least 5 months. When you assist me lower than that (on the earlier stage) however give a tip, you’re additionally entitled to hitch this group.

The names of the loyal members of this group over the previous yr are:

JEMPUTAN KARYAWAN

Sinyo Kulik

Ananda Nur Fathur Rohman Prast

Aditya Sucipto

Maulii Za

Rio Ali Adithia

Elliot Beilschmidt

Ciepha Ummi

Rahmayanism

Albian Ocot

Rahadian Main Boy

Radinda

Aliutapea

Fitriani

Steven Alexandro

I additionally plan to place the names of the members of this stage within the header of my weblog as a type of tribute, so simply wait!

TED BUNDY LEVEL

The Ted Bundy stage is for my supporters who’ve supported me for 2-4 months or earlier stage members who gave ideas. Listed here are the names:

Riani Azhafa

Auliapratamaputri

Ilmiyatun Ainul Qolbi

PJ Metlit

Sharnila Ilha

Holy Amelia Wulandari

Audita Fahmil

Stunning Jasmine

Okay Margaretha

Kinare Amarill

Paramita

Popy Saputri

Utami

Victoria Tan

Rashe

Adellistine

Akhmad Zulfikar

Alief Rahmansyah

Egi Pradana

Dyah Ayu Andita Kumala Dinda

Laraswati Kharismariyadi

Ema Rahmawati

Johanna ZJ

KAISOO 1214

Marcella F

Marwah

Merry Lim

Nicky Gayatri

Ragil Winata

Rara

Rivandy

Rose

Sekar Tandjoeng

Silmi Nabila

Syahfitri

Jeremy Yoppi

CHRIS WATTS LEVELS

Chris Watts stage is for Karyakarsa-ers members who’ve solely supported for a month. Let’s improve to go to the following stage!

Ahmad Ikhsan, Aly Fikri, Angga Andrio, Anggraeni Suprianto, Cacing Caripit, Dana Xylin, DanKun 1388, Deni Hermanto, Dennis Bramasta, Dina Nurdiani, Dzaki Naufal, Gani Sutrisna, Hana , Irwan Hadadi, Ita Puspita, Jefry , Kay Indar, Keny Leon, Kokoh Dwiko, Kurnia Rahmad, Latif Hidayah, Murti Hapsari, Nadia Hayyu, Nashki 19, Ratna Shinta Dewi, Reiro, Rifqi Fahmi, Riztia Chairunnisa, Singgih Nugraha, Tanti Patria, Tegar Gustian, Tieya Aulia, Ufairah Nur, Wella, Yon , Yoonji Min, Yuni, Yusril Sinaga, Zahra Ayu

Thanks very a lot for all of the assist that makes me much more excited to create new works. When you’ve got put up concepts, be happy to put up them within the feedback column of my put up on Karyakarsa, that is your proper. Who is aware of, it is going to encourage me to make a brand new put up.

As soon as once more, thanks! And for these of you who have not joined, please be a part of to assist the work of the nation’s youngsters (I imply xixixixi). It is solely 20 thousand rupiah per thirty days, the value hasn’t gone up but!

Post a Comment for "250 VOLT: SPECIAL TRIBUTE FOR KARYAKARSA-ERS!"