250 VOLT: JAPANESE DARK URBAN LEGEND #1: KOTORIBAKO PART 2

Sorry to maintain you all ready. Wow, this story turned out to be explosive, did not it? Even I grew to become well-known hahaha. I dwell distant within the countryside, so please cease on the lookout for my place to dwell. If there have been vacationers arriving, it might be scary.

After all, since this story exploded, I acquired just a little anxious, so I referred to as M and S to inform them what was happening. M stated, “Even when they know the place we dwell, they do not appear to know the small print, so cease worrying about it.”

I took the chance to ask M a number of issues.

1. Other than S, will we who’re on the scene (that means me and Ok) be okay?

2. Are the individuals who touched the field earlier than reaching my home okay?

3. What field is it?

M’s reply is under.

Solutions to questions 1 and a couple of

“The field solely impacts youngsters and girls of childbearing age. S’s father and youthful brother will likely be high quality, however as for his mom… is not he going via menopause? Grandma S is identical. After all you’ll be high quality. I am just a little anxious about Ok, however he touched the field as soon as, so he ought to be high quality. If something occurs, I can take him to see my father, so every thing will likely be high quality. ”

Reply to query 3

M does not know the small print concerning the field both. Kotoribako means ‘little one thief field’. I do not know if that is true or not. He might be mendacity as a result of from the way in which he spoke yesterday, he appeared to assume that the much less I do know, the higher. This truly scared me, however now I wish to know extra.

My telephone name with S-chan

Briefly, after what occurred, some contractors got here to dismantle the warehouse and there was a commotion with the outdated man who lived in the home subsequent door. He stated my neighbor was behaving so surprisingly that he needed to inform the three of us about it. In line with S, he was extra curious than afraid. As somebody who was concerned and practically injured by the field, he needed to know what actually occurred and what the field actually was.

So, after speaking to M, the 4 of us will meet tomorrow, however I do not know if he’ll actually come.

Up to now, I do not know what actually occurred. We’ll meet once more tomorrow so and attempt to clear up all these issues, but when I cease posting this story, one thing will occur to us.

Continuation of the story

OLI MPX2

Hello, how are you? Actually tiring day. I’ll write about what occurred yesterday. I warn you, that is going to be very lengthy. I wasn’t certain what to do, however after speaking to the 4 of them, I made a decision to publicize what occurred. I’ve a request for all of you on the finish too, please learn until the top.

This dialog is a bit lengthy, so it can take a while. I additionally heard some very stunning issues. We talked for nearly 5 hours and I am simply counting on my reminiscence for the small print, so please perceive that the content material of this dialog shouldn’t be 100% correct. There was additionally some content material of the dialog which I made a decision I might maintain to myself.

That evening, we lastly went to S’s home. There was M, S, Ok, A (myself), then S’s father, S’s mom, S’s grandmother and S’s grandfather. We might name the dad and mom subsequent door as J. In under is what occurred.

When the contractor got here to demolish the warehouse (this occurred two days after the incident at my home)

The contractors arrived on Might 23 with their tools and as they tried to enter the yard, J approached S’s father.

When he tells J that they’re destroying the warehouse, he begins to protest. The 2 males argue and when S hears them he thinks that perhaps J is aware of one thing concerning the field. He goes exterior to ask J about it. At this level he had not spoken to his household about what had occurred that evening when he introduced the field to my home.

“Do not destroy the warehouse!” J shouted.

“Is the explanation you did not wish to destroy it due to the field?” S requested. J appeared very stunned and frantically requested, “Did you discover a field? What occurred to the field? Are you alright?”

When S tells him what occurred, J blames himself and apologizes to him.

“All of this occurred as a result of I did not say something. There’s something I want to debate along with your households instantly,” he stated and he returned dwelling.

His father appeared flabbergasted when he heard what had occurred, however he did not appear to know something. To S’s annoyance, the neighbor confirmed no signal of coming over to speak to them. Then he acquired a name from me and determined to ask us to ask the neighbor about it.

That night S satisfied his father to ask J. S’s father then requested J if he might inform us the story, however with the 4 of us being outsiders, he appeared hesitant.

Then M stated, “Do you thoughts if I let you know first?”

M: “J-san, the field was initially yours, huh? Should you point out the phrase ‘curse’ to somebody these days, they might solely consider an city legend or a creepypasya, however the field is one that may actually curse somebody. I’ve heard lots from my dad and grandpa and I’ve additionally seen them throw away a number of containers like that. We actually have a ledger detailing all these transactions.”

“My father doubted that there have been any containers left, so we each checked the ledger final evening. That is proper, our e-book reveals J-san’s dwelling deal with as the placement the place shippou is saved. Our household has a rule to not get entangled with the field if it nonetheless exists, however this time we had no alternative. My father needed to come back, however since I used to be the one refining the field, I’m the one who’s current right here at the moment.”

J-san fell silent, together with the others.

OLI MPX 2

“Now, J-san. If the field was in your home, then it might be inconceivable for it to be discovered within the warehouse belonging to the S household. I believe Grandpa S obtained the field from your home and died not lengthy after, proper?”

“In line with the ledger, inside a number of generations the field moved from your loved ones dwelling, then to S’s home, then to a different household’s home (let’s name it T). Grandpa S did not have time to inform his son concerning the field, we are able to perceive that. What’s extra, contemplating the variety of years within the association, it is just a little exhausting to assume that it is S’s father’s flip now. Chances are high, it ought to be your home’s or T’s’ flip. However, this time the field appeared in S’s home. I presume, you realize concerning the field and you realize it ought to be your loved ones’s flip to take care of it, however you did not take it, did you? What’s worse, regardless that you knew it was within the S household’s home, you saved quiet about it.”

“After I discovered, I used to be offended. So is my father. You’re presupposed to observe the foundations made by your ancestors, however as a substitute you wish to run from them. However I perceive. I used to be the identical means, once I noticed the field that day, all I needed to do was run away. I would like nothing greater than to steer clear of him, however I’ve to do my job.”

“I can not think about how scary it should be to maintain it for many years, I. However you want to keep in mind, since you S virtually died. Not solely that, my boyfriend Ok was there too, and he is a lady. After all, she might give delivery too. He is not your loved ones, simply an outsider, but he virtually obtained his curse. Is there one thing you wish to say about all that?”

J-san lastly checked out him and stated, “It is true…”

We had been astonished.

J: “I’ve to clarify concerning the field first, I assume. Our household S and T have taken care of Chippou (I assumed it was Shippou however it seems to be Chippou) for generations. The field was shared amongst our three homes for generations. We take turns taking good care of it, and after the top of the household dies, then the subsequent household will obtain it from the heirs of the earlier proprietor, then they maintain it till they die, then cross it on to the subsequent household once more, so on and on.”

“The pinnacle of the household ought to clarify concerning the field to his subsequent inheritor. If for some purpose the top of the household shouldn’t be blessed with heirs, then the field strikes to the subsequent home. This is applicable equally to all events. There are three or 4 different households with completely different containers. We attempt to not speak to the remainder of the household. The explanation the field was circulated was to weaken what was inside.”

“When the top of the household obtained the field, they needed to maintain it away from the ladies and youngsters. Then, the homes that would not have the field should monitor the home that has the field. Then they obtained paper talismans from family M and changed the outdated amulets that had been caught within the field. If the household carrying the field feels misery, the field will likely be taken to the M household temple.”

S: “Then, as agreed, our household takes care of the field?”

A: “That is proper. Initially, I ought to have obtained the field after Grandpa S died. However, to be sincere, I used to be scared. I am so sorry, please forgive me (he bows). After S’s grandfather died, I used to be afraid that S’s father would carry me the field. However, after the funeral, a number of days handed and he by no means took her with him. I went and talked to the Ts about it, and we thought perhaps S’s dad did not know concerning the field. Possibly that is our likelihood to get out of the field.”

“I’m very, very sorry. I did notice that as a result of the S family did not know concerning the field, it might be that S or S’s mom died. However I feel because you guys do not know concerning the field, then you definately will not contact it and will not discover it within the warehouse. I by no means thought you guys truly discovered the field, I am so sorry.”

J-san then knelt down and apologized, time and again. S’s father was apparently informed by his father to not go close to the warehouse, however by no means defined why. To S’s personal father, the barn was so scary that he by no means even considered going close to it.

Then, once they began speaking about lastly knocking it down, S discovered the field whereas tidying it up. S’s father, mom and grandmother could not consider it, however it turned out that solely S’s grandmother understood what it was. He stated, “In order that’s why he does not need us wherever close to the barn.”

All of a sudden M additionally kneeled in the direction of S and his household, particularly his father. “I urge you to not be offended with J-san. Provided that he knew what was within the field, after all he needed to run away. However the field is purified now, so it is high quality. Sorry J and his remedy. I hope you forgive him.”

J-san lowered his head. I feel he seems a bit pathetic.

M: “In addition to, you all in all probability wish to know what’s in that field. I do not know every thing, however I am going to let you know what I do. This field was already purified, so it would not be an issue. However there are nonetheless two containers left which I do not know the place now, so it is good for me to let you know all about it. Plus, this story ought to be informed by grandfather S to father S.”

I am able to hearken to it. That is the reply I have been on the lookout for. I am going to simply write down the contents of the dialog.

CONTINUED

SUPER THANKS TO THESE VERY SPECIAL WORKERS:

Junwesdy Sinaga

BUANA STORE

Radinda and Ananda Nur Fathur Rohman Prast

ALSO THANK YOU TO ALL WORKERS-ERS FOR SUPPORT IN THIS MONTH OF DECEMBER:

Rahmayanisma, Sean Noyoucannot, Noval Fadil, Muhammad Aidil Fajri, Dyah Ayu Andita Kumala, Sharnila Ilha, Dinda Laraswati Kharismariyadi, Rose, Victria Tan, Maulii Za, Syahfitri, Cacing Caripit, Rio Ali Adithia, Sekar Tandjoeng, Steven Alexandro, Yoonji Min, Dennis Bramasta, Popy Saputri, Rio Ali Adithia

Post a Comment for "250 VOLT: JAPANESE DARK URBAN LEGEND #1: KOTORIBAKO PART 2"