250 VOLT: RIDDLE #6: OWNER OF THE DOWNROOM

One afternoon, a middle-aged man who lived downstairs in my condo visited me and mentioned that my footsteps sounded too noisy.

“Not that I used to be being impolite, or forbidding you to stroll round in your individual room… however may you attempt to be quiet subsequent time?”

I simply laughed in response, “Sorry… sorry. Subsequent time I will likely be extra cautious.

As quickly as he left, my smile turned to a frown. It is okay, I am an individual who is rarely noisy. He isn’t that delicate.

A couple of week later, the person got here once more.

“Are you able to not be noisy? I am not offended, simply… recently I have been having bother sleeping. I urge you if it is getting late, you simply go to mattress, do not stay up all night time and make noises.”

This time I did not reply. In actual fact, I must be the one aggravated. Who’s he, controlling what I’ve to do at night time. I prefer it once I keep up late, I additionally pay right here, similar to him.

Two weeks later he got here again, however this time to not nag. He truly appeared completely happy.

“Properly, I lastly have an answer. Right here he’s …”

He took out a package deal. Inside was a thick carpet.

“This rug is soundproof. Please simply put it on the ground of your room. Look, I’ve adjusted the world to the ground space of ​​your room.”

“Wow, thanks.” I did not anticipate this man to nonetheless be so good to me in any case his complaints concerning the noise. Even once I came upon concerning the carpet on the web, it was fairly costly as a result of the standard was fairly good, even usually utilized in accommodations.

I instantly unfold the carpet on the ground of my room. Wow, it is also snug on the toes! Do I have to be noisy once more so he offers me one other reward, hahaha.

Three days later, the person got here again.

“What is that this, sir?”

“Right here is soundproofing, for you too!”

Wow, because of him, my room appears prefer it belongs to a well-known Youtuber or Twitch streamer hahaha. So I considered shopping for a musical instrument comparable to an electrical guitar or drums. If my flooring and partitions are soundproof, I am free to make any noise hahaha.

Just a few days later, there was one other knock on the door. It have to be my neighbor once more! What’s he going to present me this time?

However I used to be shocked once I noticed the person sporting a raincoat, though right this moment it did not rain in any respect.

“I wished to go and it mentioned it was going to rain right this moment, so I placed on a raincoat in preparation.”

“Oh I see?” I requested shocked. “Wow, what package deal is that, sir? For me once more?”

“Yeah proper, I introduced a plastic sheet” he opened it and confirmed a plastic roll.

“What do you do?”

“That is my final reward so that you can cowl your soundproof partitions so they do not get broken simply.”

“Oh sure, the wall coverings are very costly, as much as thousands and thousands. Thanks, sir, for being so involved with me.”

“Yeah, you are my neighbor. Might I are available in to put in it?”

“Oh in fact. Please are available in!”

“Remember to shut the door, okay, it may rain quickly. Then the rain will are available in.”

“Oh properly!”

Wow, my neighbor actually cares?

Post a Comment for "250 VOLT: RIDDLE #6: OWNER OF THE DOWNROOM"