WEIRD RULES OF MY SUGAR DADDY

In the present day, who does not want a sugar daddy? You do not have to. The price of residing is getting increased, tuition can also be costly, particularly throughout this pandemic, the supply of revenue is lowering. So do not blame me if I search for a sugar daddy on on-line relationship websites. Fortunate I bought a really wealthy sugar daddy. He even purchased me an condo. However sadly he gave me very unusual guidelines. He mentioned if I did not obey, I’d be minimize off 🙁

What can I do, I’ve to obey all of the unusual guidelines. Listed here are a few of them.

  • My sugar daddy solely comes throughout Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm. He mentioned if he got here aside from the above hours, do not open it. That is not him.
  • If his spouse calls, do not choose up. This is sensible and why would I do it anyway
  • If his spouse sends meals to my condo, by no means eat it. He mentioned a few of his ex-girlfriends had violated this ban, however he did not say what occurred to them
  • If he stays at my condo each Tuesday and Thursday and I get up in the course of the evening, then he warns me that I’d see a 3rd individual in our room. He mentioned it was regular, he adopted it since he was a baby. No matter occurs, do not activate the sunshine to see his face. Simply ignore it and return to sleep.
  • My sugar daddy will switch cash each Friday and for each incoming switch, there might be a brief message that I’ve to learn each time a name is available in within the afternoon, often at 6.30 pm. Random phrases like “crimson backpack” to addresses like “Sekolah Kasih Bunda, class 2B” to nonsensical phrases like “third tombstone from left”.
  • Saturday is the one day my Sugar Daddy will come however not ask for rations. He often requested me to assist carry one thing, typically one large bag typically a number of smaller ones. Generally there are additionally shifting. However my sugar daddy by no means defined what it was and I could not even ask.
  • Sunday is the day I often spend time with my sugar daddy exterior. Generally we go to the seashore or the playground, however often he’s busy alone together with his binoculars. Generally we additionally do boring issues like sitting in his automobile all day in entrance of somebody I do not know.
  • My sugar daddy typically sends cash not for me to make use of however to purchase one thing in an internet store. The objects are fairly random ranging from garments, chainsaws, even lastly he requested me to purchase a gallon of bleach
  • He mentioned if I name me by the title “Sally” simply observe. I do not know who Sally is, perhaps her old flame, however she mentioned I reminded her of Sally. Once I requested the place she was now, she mentioned Sally had grow to be one along with her, I do not know what that meant.
  • For no matter purpose, he warned me by no means to go to his home. He mentioned if I did, I’d find yourself like Sally
  • JEMPUTAN KARYAWAN BEKASI

    I do not know what his job is, however he actually has some huge cash.

    Post a Comment for "WEIRD RULES OF MY SUGAR DADDY"