250 VOLT: GOJEK HORROR STORY (3): UBER DRIVER DIUBER

UNSPLASH

that Uber in Indonesia would not exist anymore. The corporate has been offered to Seize. However do you know, the Uber app nonetheless exists. Even in the event you flip it on, typically you continue to discover there are drivers on-line. Unusually, the map appears like they’re in an odd location, which does not make sense. Within the river for instance.

This story is certainly one of them.

“Oh, how come Uber is the one pushing? I wish to press Seize.” However curiosity made me wait till the appliance lastly opened. Unusually, it appears like there may be nonetheless one driver round me.

“Nonetheless have drivers? Why is the appliance nonetheless working?” A thousand questions bloomed in my head, however I ignored. I made a decision on a whim to order it.

And the order was caught by the automotive.

The automotive moved, into the river. It was as if he was swimming, approaching me.

“What is that this? Is there a system malfunction? Why is not the GPS proper?” However I feel, even this utility shouldn’t be working proper?

There was a ringing sound. The Uber driver known as me.

“Whats up?” I picked it up, however solely a rustling sound could possibly be heard. And “Blub … Blub …” Just like the sound of one thing drowning.

I closed it. Creepy.

The automotive lastly arrived. A silver Kijang Innova with a police quantity based on the one within the utility.

I opened the door and eventually entered.

“Wow, Uber remains to be working, is not it, sir? I believed it was gone.”

“The place are you going, sir?” replied the motive force in a chilly voice. He did not even flip to have a look at me.

“The place have you ever been, sir?” I laughed, “it is too late, I simply wish to mess around.”

Silently, the motive force drove the automotive and we handed the river that was on the map.

“Humorous,” I mentioned to interrupt the awkward silence, “I noticed your automotive on the map floating on this river hahaha.” Adopted by my laughter. However the man simply replied…

“Have you ever ever heard of drivers being murdered right here?”

“What?”

“There was as soon as an Uber driver who was killed after which drowned right here. The automotive was taken away and the offender was by no means caught.”

I shudder. It was darkish within the automotive.

All of the sudden the automotive stopped, proper by the river.

“Effectively sir, why did you cease?”

“At nights like this, you possibly can see that particular person screaming for assist from the river,” he identified, “are you able to see his hand stretched on the market, drowning whereas asking for assist?”

I squinted. The hairs on my neck began to face up. I felt water working underneath my toes, coming from behind and….

“AAAAAAA!!!” I screamed and ran from the automotive as quickly as a chilly hand touched my shoulder from behind.

***

“HA HA HA!!!” I laughed as I obtained out of the again of the Innova. “Did you see him working wild? You managed to file it, did not you?”

“Positive factor,” laughed my sister who’s the motive force, “I have been holding again laughter because the starting. I am unable to stand the sensation of pretending to be scary like that.”

“Our youtube prank channel will certainly get extra well-known.” I laughed, “The place did you get the concept from to make up a narrative like that?”

“Making up tales?”

“That is the Uber driver who was killed within the river.”

“That is actual information this time. It occurred a month in the past. Did not you learn on the road in the present day?”

“Ah by no means thoughts, I simply wish to go house. I wish to see the video. I nonetheless wish to edit it, add a creepy music to make it extra scary.”

***

We each obtained out of the automotive as quickly as we obtained to our home.

“By the best way, at this hour we simply obtained house. It is already daybreak. How lengthy have we been on the highway?”

“You forgot that we waited a very long time for our prey. In any case, who opens the Uber utility at night time, passengers are very silly.”

“However I admit you are actually good at hacking hahaha.”

“The place do I wish to see the video. I additionally wish to edit it tonight.”

“Okay, the place’s your laptop computer?”

We transferred the info to the laptop computer. Nevertheless, we noticed one thing unusual.

“Wait… I do not bear in mind this scene…”

After the younger man ran away from our automotive, our automotive door was nonetheless open.

Then a person entered.

We could not see his face as a result of it was darkish, however we might see his physique was moist and his garments have been tattered. We might even see water nonetheless dripping from his physique making our automotive moist.

He pointed in a route and our automotive drove off.

“He… Hey… When did this occur?”

Our automotive stopped at a home. We obtained out and have been seen unpacking our again baggage. We introduced a wrench and a jack which we all the time hold there for emergencies.

We have been gone for fairly some time and the person was nonetheless sitting in our automotive.

There have been screams and commotion from inside the home. Every little thing remains to be off display as a result of our digital camera solely captures the within of our automotive. Then we emerged dragging a big package deal from the bloodstained blanket. We put it within the trunk.

The person pointed once more and we have been off once more. This time to a different home and we did the identical.

We put the second pack within the trunk, however it nonetheless appeared to maneuver, so I grabbed my wrench once more and hit it time and again till it stopped shifting. JEMPUTAN KARYAWAN The blanket turned pink.

We went again to the river and the person got here out. Our automotive began once more, this time heading house, and the 2 of us appeared to be joking alongside the best way as standard.

We checked out one another. Solely then did we notice there have been bloodstains on our garments. We each then appeared into the trunk.

There have been traces of blood dripping from it. And the odor of moist and fishy from the passenger seat nonetheless smells.

Slowly we opened the trunk…

Post a Comment for "250 VOLT: GOJEK HORROR STORY (3): UBER DRIVER DIUBER"