I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF MY EX-NEGOTIABLE NEIGHBOR HOUSE

UNSPLASH

As a gojek driver, my revenue is unsure. Plus there are various challenges in my job. I even acquired dumped by my boyfriend as a result of he did not need to exit with the gojek driver. Not on the stage he stated. It is higher if he turns into a seize driver, though the sensation is identical.

To not point out that typically I am terrorized by angkot and base bike taxi drivers. As a result of I got here dwelling late at night time chasing bonuses, I used to be additionally typically chased by sissies and pocongs.

I feared the identical destiny would befall me when the clock struck one o’clock. Normally at this hour there are nonetheless passengers, though not as many as within the afternoon. Each time I get a passenger, I be certain the again just isn’t perforated.

After I was passing in entrance of my ex’s home (no stalking, , I can already transfer on), I acquired an order. His home just isn’t removed from right here. Penyedia / Supplier Alat Tulis Kantor Perusahaan I deduced this was my ex’s neighbor.

I arrived on the home and was instantly greeted by the household.

“Sir, order a gojek, okay?”

“Sure, Mas, please take my pal’s brother-in-law’s cousin’s nephew, Mas!” he stated worriedly.

“HAH?!” I used to be confused, “Who sir???”

“You recognize, Eneng is sick and appears to be getting worse. We needed to take him to the hospital however we could not name an ambulance. Can you are taking him first, we’ll catch up?”

“Um… How are you?” I’ve by no means pushed a sick particular person earlier than. I am afraid if he goes improper on the highway I am the one accountable. Particularly if it goes viral and seems within the Line Right this moment headline. What’s improper and my sin, O Lord.

“That is what Mas delivered!” He instantly carried a really lovely woman.

He smiled at me, though his physique regarded very weak.

“Oh good sir!” I instantly acquired the order. It is uncommon for me to trip a fairly woman. I think about it will likely be much like the scene from Dilan’s film.

“Watch out, Mas! Do not let him fall off the motorcycle!”

They instantly put him on the motorcycle and leaned his physique in opposition to my again.

“Please sir!”

“Okay sir!”

I drive the motor.

“What’s improper, Grandma?”

“Um, I am not feeling properly.”

“Maintain it so you do not fall.”

I felt his palms gripping my waist tighter. Wow, that is getting romantic.

Arriving on the hospital, I finished my motorcycle and advised him to get off.

“Neng, it is right here!”

However I really feel like he would not need to let go of his grip. May or not it’s as a result of I am good-looking?

“It is okay Neng. We have arrived. I am going to take you to the physician later.” I stated once more.

Out of the blue a paramedic got here to me.

“What is the matter, sir?”

“Right here please assist this outdated girl. She’s sick.”

The person instantly checked the lady’s pulse and paled at me.

“Bu…. However Mas… This outdated girl is already stiff. She died a minimum of 5 hours in the past…”

Post a Comment for "I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF MY EX-NEGOTIABLE NEIGHBOR HOUSE"